Rice Farm Investment Plan
The COVID-19 pandemic in our world today is no longer news. One thing however that is barely spoken of at the moment is food security. If food security is not considered at this moment, we might have a problem of world hunger on our hands after the pandemic. That is why FarmFunded is looking to implement rice growing project in large scale, which is meant to cushion the effect of the global crisis at this time and in times to come. With economic activities slowing down; it is not out of place to expect food hoarding from Nations where Nigeria imports major proportion of her food; that is why we are stepping up the cultivation and processing of fast consuming item (RICE).
According to research, rice is one of the most consumed staple foods in Nigeria. An average Nigerian consumes about 32kg of rice per annum. That means a person consumes almost a bag of rice per annum. According to an agricultural data specialist, the country’s total output in 2019 was 4.9 million tones which is below the country’s annual rice consumption of 7 million tones, the trajectory for rice production this year is not encouraging with panic buying and uncertainties looming large in the air.
FarmFunded will be partnering with these farmers to find solutions to the large chunk of these challenges by providing them with supplies to help them achieve maximum output, while also providing soft technical supports and other post-planting services. Also, FarmFunded will be fully involved in the processing of this rice to the premium quality we all love to have on our table. Last year; via the rice processing project, we constructed a rice mill, equipped with equipment for processing and packaging and we established distribution line across Nigeria. This year, we intend to increase our capacity and reach more Nigerians.
Benefits of Rice Farm
• This Rice Farm Investment Plan allows us to Partner with rice farmers.
• It allows our quality control team to supervise the cultivation of rice to ensure the best yield and timely addition of value to the paddy rice.
• It also allows us to package paddy rice for storage and processing.
• Funders get 24% return on every unit of investment
Why you should invest in the Rice Farm
· You put your money to work in the midst of economic uncertainties and get to make up to 24% ROI (return on investment)
· You get to actively contribute towards Nigeria's effort to sustain herself during and after the COVID-19 era.
The comprehensive insurance cover provided by Leadway Assurance Company Limited is being put in place against flood, lightning, burglary/housebreaking, explosion/fire, earthquake and accidental damage that may be caused to the farm and warehouse during the course of the project.
Duration: 8 months;
Location: Nasarawa State.
Frequently Asked Questions
2. Allows you grow your food and funds sustainably
3. Scale-up the number of farmers that will be producing food consequently resulting in food sufficiency.
4. Contribute to the reduction of the unemployable youths in the country who will be gainfully employed by farmers.
5. Have food products delivered to you at the end of the farmcycle (Terms & Conditions applies).